A treatment for a progressive hair loss that occurs in men and women. It happens gradually that it thins the hair out and leads to baldness.
1. Hair fall due to heredity and hormonal factor.
2. Hair fall due to blood vessel tissue.
3. Hair fall due to skin tissue.
A treatment that speeds up hair growth for reactive hair loss or temporary hair loss. Usually occurs in women.
1. Hair loss due to postpartum
2. Hair loss due to ilness
3. Hair loss due to extreme diet
A treatment for moderate hair loss that helps strengthen its roots and promote blood circulation to the scalp so that the roots are well stimulated.
1. Hair loss due to various reasons.
2. As a maintenance after hair loss resolved.
3. For oily hair.
Hair loss treatment using low-power laser technology to strengthen hair roots and stimulate hair growth.
Insert serum Protein Growth Factor to the hair root to reduce hair loss and thicken.
A method that is more practical and quick using derma roller to rejuvenise hair skin.
1. Hair loss
2. Lesser hair growth
Other Hair Treatments: